At INTERHES we have the experience necessary to help you via specialized consultancy and technical assistance, supplying:
- Advice and design on interdisciplinary projects, from conceptual definition to practical aspects and logistics.
- Project evaluation based on ad hoc methodologies for implementation, integral social and environmental impact.
Our team members use their extensive teaching and training experience to enrich our courses, study programmes, seminars and conferences. Based on this we can provide:
- Capacity building on methodology to improve conceptual, methodological, and practical aspects of interdisciplinary work.
- Specialised training on topics associated with INTERHES for decision-makers, administrators and researchers.
Specific activities we develop:
Interdisciplinary applied research projects. Design, advice, and management.
Specialized training. Courses, workshops, seminars.
Interdisciplinary methodology design for research projects, development and co-development.
Environmental, social and economic impact evaluation of projects for different productive sectors.
Implementation of Theory of Change and methodologies for participatory evaluation.
External auditing of organisations and implementation of projects developed by our clients or commissioned by them to third parties, in relation to aspects that lie within our field of expertise.
Brokerage facilitation for the identification of strategic partners or allies, to integrate working teams and collaborative projects at the international level.
Mentoring for researchers interested in interdisciplinary projects in the field of human ecology, including interdisciplinary research projects at doctoral level, involving topics closely related to human ecology, and their implementation in Spain, Mexico, the UK and Germany.
Specialized advice on submitting bids and applications for research project funding connected with proposals related to INTERHES’s mission.
Deliverable products that we generate:
- Diagnosis and prospective studies.
- Specialized courses.
- Publications and resources for dissemination.
- Observatories and Labs for sustainable impact.